A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your web browser or your device (including the hard drive of your computer, your tablet or mobile phone) to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide website features. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. These cookies let you move around the website and enable you to use features. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website. If you prevent these cookies we cannot guarantee how our website will perform during your visit.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. The information these cookies collect is analysed to help us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). We may also share this information with third parties.
- Security cookies. These cookies help prevent attacks on the website including attempts to steal the information a visitor enters on website forms. They also help identify fraudulent activity.
- Performance monitoring cookies. These cookies record a visitor’s progress through a browsing session for problem solving and to identify an errors in the use of the site that the visitor may experience. They also link a visitor’s actions with website usage and performance. Some cookies identify the visitor’s IP address, browser and device type.
- Advertising/marketing cookies. These are used to monitor how visitors to the website respond to adverts and to ensure that adverts are targeted to the visitor’s preferences, both on this website and on other websites.
- Please contact us for more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them.