- Size mm (external):
1815 (L) x 560 (D) x 490 (H)
- Size mm (internal):
1720 (L) x 435 (D) x 420 (H)
- Keys Per Lock:
3 (per lock)
Tried and tested, the Tipper mounts against the bulkhead of any open backed vehicle, keeping all your important kit stored and protected from the elements. The extra width makes it right for the equipment you can’t be without.
It benefits from all the latest security features to keep thieves out, including a strong steel build, reinforced lid and advanced protection Vaultlock™ locking system.
The Tipper is certified by Sold Secure and Secured by Design, the UK’s Police approved standard.
- Built with a 3mm steel construction with fully phosphated anti-corrosion protection.
- Strong gas strut support arm ensures a soft open and close lid action. Positioned through the side of the box to optimise storage space.
- Drop down recessed handles with rubber pads provide maximum comfort when lifting.
- Bolt-on lid handle designed to shear off if attacked.
- Fitted with 2 highly effective 70mm anti-pick, anti-drill and anti-rust stainless steel disc locks.
- The locks are positioned deep within the body of the box, protected by hardened steel plates.
- Supplied with 3 keys (per lock).
- Wide mouth drop front for greater access and visibility of contents inside.
- The flush front lid protects against attacks with crowbars or car jacks.
- Reinforcing plates, lid front brace and cross bracing all protect the lid from being prised open.
- Sloping lid to channel water away.
- 4 reinforced fixing points for easy installation to the vehicle floor - instructions & bolts supplied.
- Pre-drilled fitting points for optional castors.